Happy spring everyone! Well, kind of. It's still really cold outside and mommy, daddy, Ruby and I are all itching to get outside and play. Mommy bought me a bike trailer for an early Birthday present. I can't wait to go for a ride! I am still swimming away on Thursdays and keeping busy every other day! Here are some pics of me having fun...like always!! :)
 |
| Time for swim class again! I LOVE swimming! My favorite part is when we sit in the shallow end of the pool and sing songs. |
 |
| Spring time snow! It took me a few minutes to grab the snow....it is VERY cold! |
 |
| I can't wait to play in my big backyard! |
 |
| Playing with Ruby! |
 |
| Ruby is very gentle. I love her toys! |
 |
| Cathching up on some reading. One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish! |
No comments:
Post a Comment