Exploring!

Exploring!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can you believe I am almost ONE????

Playdate with Grandma DeAnna (Munga) and my cousin Eliana


Mommy lets me play with my food! Gotta love applesauce!

Love those fingers :)


Grandma Linda and Grandpa Bruce came to visit me in Minnesota this weekend! I had fun showing them all my toys and going out to eat with them. I had a little cold and also have THREE more teeth coming in, but that didn't stop me from having fun!

Reading the paper with Grandpa Bruce



Cuddle time with daddy. I have not been feeling the best this past month. I have had a few colds, new teeth pushing through and some kind of stomach bug that I shared with my family. Mommy, daddy and I have been enjoying the extra cuddle time!
Mommy has started planning my Birthday party too. Can you believe I am almost ONE!!!! I am not walking by myself yet, but am getting closer. I have figured out how to crawl up the stairs and learned lots of new babbles. Mommy has also signed me up for swimming class again. I am a sea turtle and there are 3 other kids my age in the class. I LOVE the water!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment