Exploring!

Exploring!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Samantha is 9 months old!

1/14/2011
Samantha is on the move! She figured out how to crawl last Wednesday with Grandma DeAnna. She doesn't go too far yet, but it won't be too long before she will be exploring the whole house! Jason has already put up the baby gates!
Sam went to the doctor today for her 9 month wellness visit. "She is doing beautifully" according to her pediatrician. She weighs 18 pounds and 10 ounces (48th percentile), 28 1/2 inches long (82nd percentile), 17 1/2 inches for head circumference (65th percentile). She didn't need any vaccinations, only a finger poke to check her hemoglobin and lead levels. She was a champ...didn't even flinch when she got poked by the nurse!
Samantha and Ruby have become great buddies. Sam loves trying to grab Ruby's toys out of her mouth and Ruby lets her. Ruby is very gentle with Sam which is so great to see!
Jason will be home this weekend, so we may try to go on a family outing to the sportsmans show and of course watch the Packer game on Saturday night.

Take care everyone!
Love,
Jason, Krista, Samantha and Ruby

(I didn't realize that when you "follow" a blog you don't get e-mail updates. Sorry! )

 Big Girl!!!
 This is how I greet mommy and daddy when I wake up from my nap-always with a smile!
I love Ruby!

No comments:

Post a Comment